Hi Roman,

In another thread you said:

"This may not be a critical issue (in our case things worked, but we've
isolated our web application's classpath and yet the warning got printed),
but worth double-checking."

Can I ask how you achieved classpath isolation?  And what version of JBoss
you are using?

My attempts with adding the below section to my
$JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/xwiki.war/WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml appears to
make no difference:

<class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
    <loader-repository>
        org.xwiki:archive=xwiki.war

<loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
    </loader-repository>
</class-loading>

Cheers,
Andy