From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Caleb James DeLisle
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:36 AM
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] X509Certificate is null

Hi,
Client certs sounds like a neat project.
When you are using scripting such as {{groovy}}, the "request" variable will
be set to this:
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/blob/master/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki
-platform-oldcore/src/main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/web/XWikiServletRequest.java
That is a wrapper around the actual HttpServletRequest but it appears that
getAttribute() passes directly through.
If you want to use the real servlet request so you can test better, you can
call
getHttpServletRequest() then use that.

Good luck,

Caleb