De: users-boun...@xwiki.org em nome de Ramon Gomes Brandão - SERINT
Enviada: ter 17/5/2011 19:03
Para: users@xwiki.org
Assunto: [xwiki-users] ERROR: XWiki 3.0M1 + Postgres + JBoss4.3 not working

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a fresh install of XE 3.0 on a JBoss 4.3 + Postgres 8.3
production environment. XE application deploys, but it does not start at all
when I point the browser to it.

The stack trace root cause is: "org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:
schema 'wikinf' does not exist".

I've change the default database name from xwiki to wikinf, to attend our app
names. I've set it properly in xwiki.db property from xwiki.cfg and, as well,
in hibernate.cfg.xml file, on the postgres config section
(jdbc:postgresql://<server>/wikinf), and I followed just exactly the Postgresql
installation database creation instructions on Config pages from Xwiki.org. My
database, called "wikinf", has nothing but the default public schema with the
proper rights according to instructions (users and groups created accordingly).

I'm using the postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar connector.

Why it says the schema does not exist, if the database indeed exist, with the
default public schema? I'm getting really annoying with this no-explication
error, and could not find any instructions on Web. Could you help me please?

Regards,

Ramon Gomes Brandão