On 05/26/2011 05:24 PM, Ramon Gomes Brandão wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm facing a big problem since yesterday, and no idea how to fix: my
> wysiwyg stop working. The fresh install was ok. Then I've replaced the
> original xwe folder with my compiled one from the sources (since I've
> translated it for pt_br) on the xwiki war, deployed it on Jboss 4.2.3
> and the translated version did not work (the wysiwig didn't load, the
> might be a compilation problem. Then I've returned the original xwe to
> my war, deployed again and, unforntunately, it stop working, even with
> the version of the original xwe in english. There's no stack trace on
> Jboss (no exceptions) and no error messages.
>
> Is it somewhere on the database that I need to reset to return to the
> working xwe in english? It's going to production next few days and now
> I'm scared I cannot fix it in time. It was working and now, even
> returning to the original xwiki package, it doesn't work (I'm using the
> same populated database from my first fresh install).
>
> How can I fix it?

Did you try to clear the cache of the browser?

Also, when you say "replaced", you actually removed the old version and
installed the new one, right? Merging a new version on top of an older
one will not replace all of the old files, since they have different
names, so you could end up with incompatible files coming from both
versions.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/