Von: Sergiu Dumitriu <ser...@xwiki.com>
An:XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Datum: 26.05.2011 19:21
Betreff: Re: [xwiki-users] Antw: Re:  Linking images in the wysiwyg
editor

https://intranet.trox.de/xwiki/rest/wikis/intranet/spaces/EB%20Knowledge%20Base/pages/ASIM/attachments?undefined=null&r=628499

> 401 Unauthorized
> As admin:
> ... 200 OK

This means that the REST requests are not properly authenticated. Are
you using a custom authenticator or rights manager, or are you on a
default XE?

Can you try going up the hierarchy of that URL, removing one by one the

pieces at the end, like:

https://intranet.trox.de/xwiki/rest/wikis/intranet/spaces/EB%20Knowledge%20Base/pages/ASIM/

https://intranet.trox.de/xwiki/rest/wikis/intranet/spaces/EB%20Knowledge%20Base/pages/

https://intranet.trox.de/xwiki/rest/wikis/intranet/spaces/EB%20Knowledge%20Base/

https://intranet.trox.de/xwiki/rest/wikis/intranet/spaces/
https://intranet.trox.de/xwiki/rest/wikis/intranet/
https://intranet.trox.de/xwiki/rest/wikis/

Do they all return a 401 response?

> I suppose the list of attachments is empty for a regular user and
not
> empty for an admin, right? Yes
> All pages are edited and filled by regular users. Admins are only
for
> administration, they do not work in the pages.
>
> Do you have any suggestions?
>
> Yours,
> Mark
>

> Von: Marius Dumitru Florea<mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>
> An:<users@xwiki.org>
> Datum: 26.05.2011 11:59
> Betreff: Re: [xwiki-users] Antw: Re:  Linking images in the wysiwyg
> editor
> On 05/26/2011 08:46 AM, Mark Zimmermann wrote:
>> Hi Marius,
>>
>> here you find the picture in a better place.
>>
>> http://www.trox.de/service/Dialog.png
>>
>> What happend:
>> - An attachment is already uploaded and linked to a wiki page
>> - FYI: Files are stored in DB
>> - Open a wiki page
>> - Choose WYSIWYG Editor
>> - Mark a word, click "Link" in the Menu
>> - The Link Dialog opens
>> - I browse through all Pages in the XWIKI tree
>> - I can not find my files (any file in the whole tree)
>>
>> Note: If the attachments are on the same page, they are displayed,
> like
>> on the left side, but can not be seen in the tree on the right side
>
>> And if I am logged in as an Administrator, everything works
> perfectly.
>
> This suggests that you're having a rights issue. I tested both
locally

> with a fresh XWiki Enterprise 2.7 and also on a 2.7 XWiki Enterprise
> Manager (which you're using) and I couldn't reproduce your problem.
It

http://<server>/xwiki/rest/wikis/<subwiki>/spaces/<spaceName>/pages/<pageName>/attachments

> Check the XML response. I suppose the list of attachments is empty
for
> regular user and not empty for an admin, right? You can copy the URL
> and
> try it in a separate browser tab/window, once for a regular user and
> once for an admin. Does it happen for all pages, even for pages
created

> by the regular user and which have files attached by the regular
user?

> Is there anything logged in the server console when the
"Attachments"

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

TROX GmbH
Heinrich-Trox-Platz, 47504 Neukirchen-Vluyn
Amtsgericht Kleve, HRB 4997

Geschäftsführung:
Udo Brinkmann, Lutz Reuter

Aufsichtsrat: