Guillaume,

Thanks for the lead and the quick response. The BB application does indeed
look like it does something very close to what I need to replicate. I will
spend some time digging through the code until I understand it and will post
again if I can't figure it out. Looks very promising.

I have already discovered that the main thing I was missing in my previous
code were the getProperties() and getProperty() methods.

This code solved my initial problem:
#foreach($entry in $doc.getObjects('XWiki.EntryClass'))
  #foreach($prop in $entry.getProperties())
    $entry.getProperty("$prop.getName()").getValue()
  #end
#end

Thanks again,
aaron