Hi Richard,

On 07/08/2011 11:58 AM, goldring, richard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sometimes I want to add a link to a file already attached to another file -
> is it possble to attach files centrally to the wiki rather than to a wiki
> page to avoid having to attach files to multiple wiki pages in order to
> reference the files.

I'm not sure I understand your question, but for sure:

* files can only be attached to a wiki page. You can of course attach
all your files to the same wiki page but I don't think it's good for
performance.

* you can reference any attachment from any wiki page with something
like attach:Space.Page@file.extension

Hope this helps,
Marius