Yes setting an interval did solve the problem - thanks!

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Sergiu Dumitriu
Sent: 14 July 2011 14:19
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki email not working

On 07/14/2011 03:08 AM, goldring, richard wrote:
> Thanks Sergiu - I didn't realise that the interval wasn't set by
> default - its not as clear as it could be in the documentation -
> perhaps users should be warned in a popup message when they set a
> watch on a page and the interval hasn't been set to remind them?

Yes, this is an annoying bug, it should be fixed by default. So, setting an
interval did solve the problem, right?

> As for the other issue with sharing a page .... Then I'll just have to
> upgrade to the latest Xwiki.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Richard

subject{{/error}}

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Thales UK Ltd (Wells) DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail
is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. We may monitor all
e-mail communications through our networks. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please inform us immediately on sender's telephone number above
and delete it and all copies from your system. We accept no responsibility
for changes to any e-mail which occur after it has been sent.  Attachments
to this e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage your system.
We therefore recommend you virus-check all attachments before opening.
Thales UK Ltd. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business
Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX Registered in England No.
868273