Hi,

The Space.Page structure and also the Parent.Child structure are not made to
have multiple parents.
In order to have your behavior you would have to use tags or categories, in
order to assing pages to different/multiple groups.
You would have to do your custom displayers for this kind of navigation if
the tag cloud is not enough.

Thanks,
Caty