Someday, I will not be clueless...

I have successfully installed a local development copy of xwiki on
Windows, but I'm having some trouble getting XEM installed on my
shared linux server. I'm running on a shared Tomcat (5.027) container.

Following both the tutorial for XEM and for XE, I have done the following:

1) Since it is a shared hosting environment and java is enabled, I
assume I do not have to manually install either java or MySQL. I have
created a MySQL database with the name "xwikidb" through my hosting
control panel with username "xwikidb." I do not have the ability to
add full privileges to the user, but I was told this would not prevent
basic installation of XEM.

2) Renamed the "xwiki-enterprise-installer-generic-3.1-standard.war"
file to xwiki.war and uploaded to my server. It exploded as expected
when the server restarted to a subdirectory called "xwiki."

3) I downloaded the MySQL Java Connector and put
mysql-connector-java-5.1.17-bin.jar in my /xwiki/WEB-INF/lib folder

4) Modified the hibernate.cfg.xml file to uncomment the MySQL section
and comment out the default. Changed the username and password fields
to my information.

5) Checked to make sure "localhost" was defined in /etc/hosts

6) Now what? There's no .sh file in the WAR...What do I start? I have
already waited for Tomcat to restart, but it doesn't appear that xwiki
is running.

Sure that I'm missing something obvious. Relative newbie to linux servers...

Thanks,

Aaron