Hey everyone

I'm having a problem with my xwiki setup, but I can't figure out the source
of the problem neither where I should look.

Here's the problem:
- Xwiki is running properly on my setup. After several hours, Panels and
Blog posts are mostly empty
- When I check one of my panels, it says it's got unused properties that can
be deleted if I want to; in fact, these properties are very much needed.
- Then I checked these xwiki objects in class edition mode: Blog.* Panels.*;
they are all empty and do not have any property.

Restarting the application does nothing.
Reimporting those objects with a XAR file pretty solves the problem. *But I
can't figure out what happened*.

Is there a way these objects were corrupted in database?

Here's my setup:
- two tomcats running xwiki 3.0
- one mysql database (innodb engine)

I checked all the logs for errors but couldn't find anything relevant (as
far as I know)