A question to this; maybe a bit to HTML /CSS and not really something for XWiki?
If you include pages with <iframe> can you override CSS settings from within
XWiki?

We have a website included and would like to avoid double LOGO's (one on XWiki
and one on the included site)
So if I could add a CSS setting to my XWiki page that would actually override
stuff within the iframe container that would be great

Gerritjan
Op 21 jul. 2011, om 13:25 heeft Vincenzo Brancato het volgende geschreven: