Hello,

I have a question concerning the integration of xWiki into a vaadin project.
We are very keen to add some of the xWiki features to our project, for example
the WYSIWYG editor, the versioning, multilang support, plugin support...
Because these features will then be very interconnected with our
application, we refrain from using the REST api.

What we rather want is to use the xWiki somehow as a 'library' which provides
components we can add to our vaadin view.

The question now is, if someone has done such thing before or it it is even
possible ? Do we have to rip the whole xwiki sourcecode apart or is there an
easy way to adapt xWiki to the vaadin framework ?

I would be very pleased with any kind of answer and I would also be happy to
explain our project in detail if its not clear enough.

Thanks in advance,
Matthias Gorzellik