Dimitry,

I do not of Eclipse or Office integrations (I would fear for both) but I would
suspect number 3 is related to the request encoding (the encoding of map from
%xx to string values). I believe we have it right on draft.i2geo.net.

Our xwiki is very old but indeed I could not set a parent on.
  http://draft.i2geo.net/xwiki/bin/view/песочница/Test2
(that is... set the parent to be песочница.Test2 fails displaying it whereas it
succeeds if Main.WebHome)

The issues you report do seem to come with proposed fixes. I had many lucks in
getting things migrated with a proposed fix... core committers will be good at
polishing the respect of code conventions.

paul