Can I limit livetable to display only the objects/pages under a certain parent
page?

Looks like this:

Detectors (space)
Detectors.Detector1 (page)
Detectors.Detector2 (page)
Detectors.Detector1History1 (page with parent set to Detector1)
Detectors.Detector1History2 (page with parent set to Detector1)

I have livetable on both pages Detector1 and Detector2, trying to display only
their children history.  But livetable displays all DetectorHistoryClass
objects.  (The Detector2 page shows Detector1's history objects)  Is there a
way to limit the results to only children of the calling page?

I know you can do all this manually with foreach and filtering them out one at
a time, but I'd like to use livetable.

Thanks,
Scott