Hi,

Some users on my xwiki 3.1 instance never receive notification emails, while
others do.
I couldn't find any useful difference in their profiles (use of
"Scheduler.WatchListHourlyNotifier", list of space and pages, email
correctly set in profile ...).

Tried to increase logs to debug for com.xpn.xwiki.*, I though it would add
some logs about what was doing com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.watchlist.WatchListJob,
but nothing new appears in the logs (except an important amount of "noise"
from rights check).

Do you have any advice on how to investigate about this issue ?

Thanks,
Jeremie