Thank you for your response.

I look at the Scheduler and I think this is a first solution to my problem.

I use in the groovy script, the function
"xwiki.mailsender.sendHtmlMessage(...)", but is there a way to add a table
in my email ? In fact, in my email, I want to receive a list of all new
forms created. To know if my forms are just created or not, I have a
parameters in my form's field that is "status" and when a form is created,
his value is "new".

So is there a way to receive a mail only when new forms have been created
and how is it possible ?

Thanks for your response.

Best regards,
Stéphanie