Hi!

"Workspace manager alternative way of using virtual wikis".
Does it mean, that If I need both XEM and Workspace Manager I can use both of
them almost independently? And Wiki Farms are invisible for Workspace manager?
Is it safe to use both of  them simultaneously?
As far as I understood, it's not possible to use Workspace Manager on a Wiki
farm? Is it true?

Best regards,

Dmitry Bakbardin