We're setting up a private XWiki wiki farm for our department.

Everything is working perfectly except for the fact that non-admin users
cannot create new wikis.  We'd prefer to allow registered users to create
wikis on their own, without involving the admin.

Currently, when a non-admin user attempts to create a new wiki, they receive
the following error:

Wiki "testwiki9" creation failed: Error number 9001 in 5: Exception in
plugin xpn.xwiki.plugin.wikimanager.Wiki Manager
Plugin?<https://sliswiki.sjsu.edu/bin/edit/com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.wikimanager/WikiManagerPlugin?parent=WikiManager.CreateNewWiki>:
You dont have right to create wiki

Is there any way to customize XWiki to grant non-admin users the right to
create new wikis.

In the case of a private wiki farm, where our user base is known, it would
seem safe to do this.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

--
Stanley E. Laufer