Sergiu Dumitriu-2 wrote:

> For a quick fix at the moment, put both values in the authors parameter.

Thanks Sergiu!
Unfortunatly, your advice is not enought for me, because of I need activity
with 2 filters: per space & per user (including all messages of this user).

If I write
{{activity authors="xwiki:XWiki.test,XWiki.test"/}} - I can see events &
messages of user "test", but for ALL spaces ...

I need someting like this
{{activity authors="xwiki:XWiki.testtest,XWiki.testtest" spaces="Sandbox"/}}
- unfortunatly, no messages ...
This is one more issue - if I use filter per space - macros doesn't show any
messages.

Eugen