On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Gerritjan Koekkoek
<gerritjankoekk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was at a demo of a Web application development tool.
> This tool created INITIAL translations by matching each line with google
> translate, translators could the overwrite the initial translation where
> needed
>
> Would it be possible at l10n.xwiki.org to create a script that would do this
> for all lines not already translated
> the we could focus on those lines not correctly translated by Google (or any
> translation service?)

Yes probably. The list is very easy to generate based on the request
used for
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XEM/WikiManager?action=viewempty&language=ko
which allows to get an edit form an all empty translations for given
translation resource and language.

I don't have time right now to work on that but I can help you if you
want to do it. First things is to create an issue on
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XALOCALIZATION (where all the bug
reports and suggestions are supposed to go).

As long as you have a user on l10n you can do some tests on a page I
think, just try to not do too dangerous things ;)

Here is a example script to get all the empty translations for "ko"
language and translation resource "XEM.WikiManager":
{{velocity}}
#set($trans = $xwiki.parseGroovyFromPage("L10NCode.L10NGroovy"))
#set($ok = $trans.setContext($context, $xwiki))
##
#set($emptytrans = $trans.getEmptyTranslations("XEM",
"XEM.WikiManager", "ko", 0, 0))
$emptytrans
{{/velocity}}