On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Yang Li <yang.lee.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We tried xwiki a month ago with the standalone vertion including jetty
> and hsqldb. And now we changed jetty to Tomcat for better performances
> which is easy. However, we also want to change the database from hsqldb
> to mysql because the there is a database size limit for hsqldb. But it
> is difficult. We tried to export the wiki pages (including the user
> registration infomation), however the pages with chinese characters as
> their names has encoding problems, that is, their contents are all right
> in utf8, however the names have disordered codes.

You sure your MySQL database use UTF8 charset ?

Where exactly to you see that page names are wrong ? After importing
the xar ? In the xar itself ?

> We also tried to use the Large Wiki Export, but got no lucky. It simply
> doest work at all :(

What error do you get ?

Note that if you are able to export your wiki with standard export UI
there is no reason to use large export script which is here only when
the wiki is too big for the allocated memory.

> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you all!

Thomas Mortagne