Hi,

I'm new to XWiki, and I would like some help on how to add JavaScript to my
pages.

I have looked at the example SkinExtensionsTutorial and can now do basic
JavaScript for example:

alert ("HelloWorld"); via the JavaScriptExtension.

I would like to add Google fusion tables to my Xwiki page an example of what
I am after is below with the JavaScript:

http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/fusiontables/gviz_datatable.ht
ml

The JavaScript is shown below:

google.load('visualization', '1', {'packages':['table']});

function changeData(scorer) {
  var whereClause = "";
  if(scorer) {
    whereClause =  " WHERE 'Scoring Team' = '" + scorer + "'";
  }
  var queryText = encodeURIComponent("SELECT 'Scoring Team', 'Receiving
Team', 'Minute of goal' FROM 197026" + whereClause);
  var query = new
google.visualization.Query('http://www.google.com/fusiontables/gvizdata?tq='
+ queryText);

  query.send(getData);
}

function getData(response) {
  var table = new
google.visualization.Table(document.getElementById('visualization'));
  table.draw(response.getDataTable(), {showRowNumber: true});

How can I add this information to my Xwiki page.

Your help is much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Riaz