Besides, I found titles are lost in addition to the "last modified by ...."
infomation ....

However, I don't remember when we lost the titles, because after delete the
titlevar.vm property from XWikiSkins class, the titles still are not
displayed :(

在 2011年10月29日 上午8:43,yang Li <yang.lee.c...@gmail.com>写道: