2011/11/7 Yang Li <yang.lee.c...@gmail.com>

> 于 2011/11/7 22:10, Ludovic Dubost 写道:
>
>  Well you would need to delete the unnecessary data. It's a bit complicated
>> to explain because it really depends which one is showing up as wrong
>>
>> Ludovic
>>
>>  I failed the following two queries:
>
> select "Checking original documents that are marked translated" AS
> "DOCUMENT - Translations";
> select xwd_fullname, xwd_default_language, xwd_language from xwikidoc
> where (xwd_language = "" OR xwd_language IS NULL) and xwd_translation != 0;

This means that you have a document which is a translation that has no
language set. This is not too normal. You might want to check that document
and verify it's translations.

> select "Checking orphaned translated document (without an original
> document)" AS "DOCUMENT - Translations";
> select tdoc.xwd_fullname, tdoc.xwd_default_language, tdoc.xwd_language
> from xwikidoc as tdoc left join xwikidoc as doc on doc.xwd_fullname =
> tdoc.xwd_fullname and tdoc.xwd_id != doc.xwd_id and doc.xwd_translation !=
> 1 where tdoc.xwd_translation = 1 and doc.xwd_translation IS NULL;

This means you would have a translated document in the database for which
the main document (main language one) is not existing. These pages are not
reachable I believe.

Ludovic

> Several pages with Chinese as the page titles showed up. But I cannot
> delete them because they are important pages. How can I fix them?
>

>  2011/11/7 Yang Li<yang.lee.c...@gmail.com>
>>
>>  于 2011/11/7 22:03, Ludovic Dubost 写道:
>>>
>>>  You probably should script deleting the feed documents. Otherwise you'll

>>> sanitycheck
>>> script and found there are some rows selected, which is not desirable.
>>> What
>>> I'm supposed to do?

Ludovic Dubost
Founder and CEO