I think I followed the FAQ tutorial closely, but I'm see a few glitches

1) I don't see 'delete' under the 'more actions' menu, how can I delete my FAQs?

2) If the owner visits a page, they see an 'edit' menu with multiple choices,
most of
which will not result in something useful.  If a non-owner visits the page,
then the
'edit' menu is only a button which does the correct 'inline' edit.   Can I get
the
default-inline-edit behavior for all pages even when they are viewed by the
owner?

--chris