Hi Tim,

you could Zip the HTML files together and attach the Zip file to a wiki
page. Then, using XWiki's built-in ZipExplorer plugin [1], you should be
able to access all your files.

If I remember correctly, the URL should be something like
.../xwiki/bin/view/Space/Page/MyZipFile.zip/index.html (assuming your HTML
file is called index.html of course).

Hope this helps,

Guillaume

[1] http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/ZIP+Explorer+Plugin