Hi Jérémyie,

I don't have much feedback regarding the code, but I'm definitely looking
forward to the application. I've been thinking for a while that users
should be able to create content easily in the wiki from an email and I'm
very glad to see someone tackling the problem :-)

Good luck, I'm looking forward to the result!

Guillaume