Folks

Please let me know the inputs from your side on below issue. I tried many
things from my side but did not work out . latest is below one but still i
am not able to logout. What iam trying to do below is if action is logout
then redirecting to default page i.e /bin/view/Main but it still  does not
do logout

 public XWikiUser checkAuth(XWikiContext context) throws XWikiException {
        HttpServletRequest req = null;
        if (context.getRequest()!=null)
         req = context.getRequest().getHttpServletRequest();
        if (req==null)
            return null;

       if (context.getAction().equals("logout"))
        {
         XWikiResponse response = context.getResponse();
         String   redirect =  context.getURLFactory().createURL("Main",
"WebHome", "view", context).toString();
         if (redirect != null) {
             try {
     response.sendRedirect(redirect);