Thanks Sergiu.As you told * Another option is to post-filter the results
returned by Lucene so that you remove all the user profiles that shouldn't
be returned. *  I am also looking this kind of option but not getting in
which java class i need to make change for this.If you can throw some light
on this, it would be a great help.