Guys, we didn't get any new JIRA issue on improving the xwiki.org documentation.

So I guess it means our documentation is perfect and there's nothing to
improve, right? :)

Come on, help us identify precise stuff that need improvement. I'm sure you
have had problems finding information about something in the past!