----------8<----------
{{groovy}}
import com.xpn.xwiki.web.Utils;
import java.util.List;
import org.xwiki.query.Query;
import org.xwiki.query.QueryManager;

int offset = 0;
int limit = 20;

String statement = "select distinct doc.space, doc.name, doc.date from
XWikiDocument as doc where doc.author = :author order by doc.date
desc, doc.space, doc.name";
QueryManager queryManager = Utils.getComponent(QueryManager.class);
Query query = queryManager.createQuery(statement, Query.HQL);
query.setOffset(offset).setLimit(limit);
query.bindValue("author", xcontext.getUser());

List<Object[]> results = query.execute();
for (Object[] result : results) {
  println(result[0] + "." + result[1]);
}
{{/groovy}}