On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 3:12 PM, - Calhau Bruno <bruno_cal...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:48:01 +0200
>> From: mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com
>> To: users@xwiki.org
>> Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] - WYSIWYG STOPPED WORK AFTER IMPORT CONTENT

>> So you did import the 3.3 XAR right? Check if you have the
>> XWiki.WysiwygEditorConfig page. You can also go to the wiki
>> administration and check if you have the "WYSIWYG Editor" section and
>> if it looks fine. It would also help to know if there is any
>> JavaScript exception thrown when you edit a page. On Firefox you can
>> use the Firebug extension to see if there is any exception logged on
>> the console when the WYSIWYG editor fails to load.
>> > Marius i have WYSIWYG Editor in Applications section.
>> >Source editor enabledEnable or disable the WYSIWYG/Source tabs.Yes
>
>>> I tried to check on firebug if appear any expection but nothing is showing
>>> me.
>>> Have you ever tried to import any content and after that tried to edit?
>>> Thanks your help

It would be interesting to know if the WYSIWYG editor was working
before you imported your backup XAR. Maybe you can repeat the process
if it doesn't take too much time. Normally the import can't affect the
WYSIWYG editor unless you overwrite XWiki.WysiwygEditorConfig page
(with a broken one), but since your backup XAR is from a version prior
to 3.0 (when XWiki.WysiwygEditorConfig was introduced) your XAR can't
overwrite it and so it can't affect the WYSIWYG editor. Maybe you
missed something while doing the upgrade.

Hope this helps,
Marius