From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Marius Dumitru Florea
Sent: 09 January 2012 08:30
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Insert link on wysiwyg editor

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM, goldring, richard
<richard.goldr...@uk.thalesgroup.com> wrote:
> Could importing the wiki pages from my older version of Xwiki have
> overwritten wiki pages that could be causing this issue? (The previous
> version was the standalone version using Jetty and HSQL).

I don't see how. You can break the WYSIWYG editor by messing up its
configuration (XWiki.WysiwygEditorConfig) but then the editor won't load at
all. You can't break *only* the Recently Modified / Search tabs of the link
feature. Have you run the code I pasted?

Hope this helps,
Marius