Hi All,

I am having an odd issue with the panel wizard in my test and prod
instances of XWiki. The users are trying to click on "Panel Wizard" via
"Administer this Wiki" and the system spikes to 25% CPU but never yields
results. Later, they try again, another 25% CPU and no results....
ultimately they keep trying until I start getting administrative alerts
that the system is overwhelmed. To recover, I need to stop/start the
application. However, that only allows the application to function until
they do the same thing again. This is a critical task for them to add the
necessary navigation to their wiki.

Anyone had a similar experience?

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this further?

Thanks,
Chris