Thanks Marius again.  As per first option in the link i.e

This is the simplest of all. Edit Main.WebHome and type:
$response.sendRedirect($xwiki.getURL(MyUserCreatedSpace.WebHome)) where
Space.Page is the page you wish to redirect to.

I did above and it worked. But now i want to revert it to again old main
space. I am not able to do so that because as soon as i go to the main
space webhome page , i get to see the source of  MyUserCreatedSpace(as i
have used the redirect option).  I am not able to see the original source
code of Main space Webhome page so that i can revert  redirect change.

.