Hi,

Managers and other users at my company like to update excel spreadsheets on
work progress. These spreadsheets get updated quite frequently by many users
so attaching them to the wiki isn't so practical because of the overhead of
checking checking the attachments in and out.

So I'd like to make it easier for managers to put in links to these
spreadsheets from a wiki page: So the  users can (from the wiki WYSIWYG
editor) browse to the spreadsheet files and insert them without having to
workout the syntax e.g. file:// and the network drive, etc.

How might I go about editing/adding macros to do this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Richard