i am using xwiki as wiki website for my banking application. i provided a
link AppHelp on my application web page. I click this link and it takes me
to xwiki
application hosted on another tomcat instance.So i get in to
MyAuthServiceImpl as  i have  given the value of
xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.MyAuthServiceImpl
in xwiki.cfg. Inside this class i set
xwikiContext.getRequest().getHttpServletRequest().setAttrrbute("customerType","permanent")
and see my wiki welcome page. But now if i do any activity like click on
link anywhere on wiki wapplication,i dont get the value of
xwikiContext.getRequest().getHttpServletRequest().getAttrrbute("customerType").
I am sure there must be some way i can configure it from admin user
credentials probably in velocity macros and send it as part of request
every time.

I need it as part of request only not in session.