oops... sorry Once again

I found very strange IMO behaviour of access rights in 3.4 XEM. Access rights
are simply ignored.

How to reproduce:
1) Clean installation of 3.4 XEM
2) Default Admin creates "test" workspace
3) Test user in XWikiAllGroup in main wiki, not invited in Workspace "test"
4) The task was to restrict access to the workspace to test user.

I failed to do this in all possible ways. If Test user is not in the workspace,
I can't restrict access to him and workspace is ALWAYS visible to Test user.
 Access was restricted even to ALL XWikiAllGroup in Main Wiki. Works fine for
main wiki, BUT, when you enter direct link
like /xwiki/wiki/test/view/Main/WebHome it simply ignores all restrictions both
on main wiki and workspace.

So, as a result, there is no way to restrict access to users/group of users (or
I didn't find it). E.g. I really don't like when my customers have an
authorized access to "internal" staff :-))).
From that point of view I either don't understand Workspace access rights
management quite good, or it's not ready to use yet.

Is it a bug, or it's a misused (by me) feature?

Kind regards,

Dmitry