From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Rodriguez
Fernandez, Ricardo Julio
Sent: 14 February 2012 00:18
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] on XWiki.XWikiGroupSheet

Some more info on this issue. Please, check this:

When I use ?xpage=getgroupmembers with a group formed by users, I get this:

{
"totalrows": 10,
"returnedrows":  0 ,
"offset": 0,
"rows": [
                    {
    "fullname"     : "XWiki.AngelaRodriguezGarciaRendueles",
    "prettyname"   : "Ángela Rodríguez García-Rendueles
(XWiki.AngelaRodriguezGarciaRendueles)",

But if members are groups, I get this:

{
"totalrows": 14,
"returnedrows":  0 ,
"offset": 0,
"rows": [
                    {
    "fullname"     : "XWiki.XWikiIDISC01",
    "prettyname"   : "XWikiIDISC01 (XWiki.XWikiIDISC01)",

The "prettyname" string in the first case shows the name in the title and the
full name of the document. In the second case, it shows the name and the
fullname of the document. The title in this case is "Neoplasia and Endocrine
Differentiation". Please, how can I do that in both cases prettyname shows the
title and the full name of the document? If we use a key to create new groups,
it is really useful to have them listed with their title. Thanks for your
help!!!

Cheers,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Research Management and Promotion Technician