I got a new computer and want to move my old Xwiki instance. I've exported
an .xar file on the old system and downloaded the installer and run it on
the new computer, but when I attempt to launch it I get a console window
that appears very briefly with three Access denied lines and a stack trace
that closes before I can see much more than that.

So first, does that suggest an obvious problem that's already well-known?

And if not, does the startup process generate a logfile somewhere that I
could analyze?

My system is a 64-bit Windows 7 Enterprise i5-2400 CPU with 16.0 GB of
memory.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. I use my Xwiki all the time and
don't want to lose all my history.

Thanks,
Matthew