Hi Resi

I think you will have to write your own script for that.
First you get all users of your wiki. I don't know of an api call for
that, so you could use $services.query.xwql("from
doc.object(XWiki.XWikiUsers) as obj").execute() You could also add
e.g. "order by obj.last_name" if you like to.
The result is a list. Using #foreach you can display all the things
you want for each user.

The information about the specialities or responsibilities should be
connected somehow to the users (maybe by using groups?). You could
also consider adding additional fields to the XWiki.XWikiUsers class
to reflect your specialities and responsibilities.
How to display this information depends on how you save and connect
them to the users.

Hope this helps
Edo