On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Patrice Godard
<patrice.god...@laposte.net> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
> I'll try the advanced install ASAP.
> I found out that I can download extensions from the web site so maybe I can
> also drop them manually in the extensions folder? (could not find any
> information about installing extensions offline in the admin guide, that's
> just my guess).

To install it, it depends what kind of extension you have:
* xar file: go to administration -> import and import the xar file
* jar file: put it in WEB-INF/lib/ folder (which already contains a
lot of jar files)

Each extension is supposed to provide "Installation Instructions" on
extensions.xwiki.org. Which one is it ?