Hi Bertrand,

Sorry for the late answer.

It seems that there is a slight problem with the logging and it is not
providing a proper stack trace. I have just pushed a fix for that which
will, hopefully, show better what is going on.

I notice that you are running 4.0-SNAPSHOT. Please download the latest (>=
22 Feb) snapshot build of the xwiki-platform-workspace-api.jar [1] and put
it into your webapps/xwiki/WEB-INF/lib folder, restart XWiki then try to
edit/delete a workspace again. After that, please show again the error
messages that you get in the logs (console).

I ran a quick test with a jetty-mysql XEM 4.0-SNAPSHOT build from 17 Feb
and I am able to edit/delete workspaces without problems. Do you have any
special setup?

Anyway, please post the new error logs so we can hopefully identify the
problem.

Thanks,
Eduard

[1]