Some more information on this issue. Another page...

http://hostname/bin/WikiManager/CreateNewWiki?stepbystep=0&doc=1

Eats about 80% processor. The other 20% keeps the server running, but of course 
affects perceived performance! I've to kill the process to recover normal 
functioning.

Please, do you find any relationship between both processes? Is there anything 
I could to to recover the possibility of creating new virtual wikis by using 
Wiki Manager?

Thanks for your help! I know that this is an old installation, but I truly need 
to keep alive for some more time. Thanks again for your help!

Ricardo

________________________________________
From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Rodriguez 
Fernandez, Ricardo Julio
Sent: 06 March 2012 19:36
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: [xwiki-users] query eating 100% processor

Hi!

Cleaning some spaces on a XWiki installation I've found a query that eats 100% 
CPU and never (at least not for some 20 minutes) through results. I deleted it 
but, please, could you check it to see if it contains an obvious error and, 
even in this case, see if some thing could be done to avoid submitting 
dangerous queries?

#set($query = ", BaseObject as obj, StringProperty as prop where doc.fullName = 
obj.name and obj.className='XWiki.XWikiGroups' and doc.fullName <> 
'XWiki.XWikiGroupTemplate' order by doc.fullName asc")
#set($results=$xwiki.searchDocuments($query))

Running XWiki Enterprise 2.4.30451 on MySQL 5.0.26.

Thanks for your help!

Ricardo
--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Research Management and Promotion Technician
Health Research Institute of Santiago de Compostela (IDIS)
http://www.idisantiago.es

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos 
adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu 
destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por 
favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.

Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos 
adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su 
destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, 
por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.

See more languages: http://www.sergas.es/aviso_confidencialidad.htm
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@xwiki.org
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos 
adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu 
destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por 
favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.

Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos 
adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su 
destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, 
por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.

See more languages: http://www.sergas.es/aviso_confidencialidad.htm
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@xwiki.org
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to