I have an event listener as described here:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Title+Post+Processing+Using+Groovy

Now I need to Register it automaticaly.
I already read in this context previous discusions and jira-issue:
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-4936
http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Registering-an-event-listener-automatically-td4626649.html

As a result - I understand that for now don't exist easy method to did it.
But one of the possible temporary solution for now:
- write an Scheduler job, which will start every 5 minutes, check if
listener already registered, and if not - register it.

According to this, I trying to write such Scheduler job, but I have some
troubles ... Maybe somebody can help me.

I trying like this:
groovyObject = xwiki.parseGroovyFromPage("MySpace.MyPage")
groovyObject.setObjects(xwiki, context)
print(groovyObject.TitleUpdater())

but I get an error:
Caused by: org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException:
startup failed:
script1331756758851315922078.groovy: 1: Ambiguous expression could be either
a parameterless closure expression or an isolated open code block;
   solution: Add an explicit closure parameter list, e.g. {it -> ...}, or
force it to be treated as an open block by giving it a label, e.g. L:{...} @
line 1, column 1.

When I try to find which line give me this error, I found that my first line
(groovyObject = xwiki.parseGroovyFromPage("MySpace.MyPage")
give me this error. I don't understand why - space name and page name are
correct ...

Can somebody help me?

Thanks beforehand!
Eugen Colesnicov