What I would like is something similar that we have for 'Included
documents' but that shows the included macros on the page. Something is
hard to know where they are located and how you can access them (especially
if you are new and don't know about XWiki.WikiMacros). Something like an
'Included Macros' info in the panel:
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Improvements/WebHome/includedMacros.png
(if the macro is defined in the same document, clicking on the 'Edit' would
take you to the object editor).

Regarding a better location (like Vincent suggested at the top of the
editor) was this proposal
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Improvements/ImprovedEdit/propC1.png

Regarding 'a way to go back' we could have instead of 'Included macros'
something like 'Included by' (with a backlink mechanism).

Thanks,
Caty