Hello Vincent,

For the git contrib for my commits I'm ok, I'll add in progress things to
this location.
For now I've just started a "xwiki-mailarchive-component", and I'll extract
also another component for mail parsing / page creation from mail, but don't
know the name for now (it's still embedded in xwiki-mailarchive-component).
How do you store the wiki pages in git ? Is there something that could help
for that ? I saw that you seem to archive the pages in the format found in
.xar ...

J.