Yeah, that 'view' and 'allow' thing was an optionen before... But this doesn't
fixes the issue...

Example: Person a is a registered writer... he should write some pages and
might edit them later... but noone else should be able to edit or see that page
until its released by a moderator for the public viewers and other registered
members...

I think this will be a case for a own extension if xwiki fills our other needs
... but thx anyway :)

--
Kevin Böhme <k.boe...@gci.de>

Handelsregister Dortmund HRB 7037