Thanks a lot, Ricardo!

I voted for this problem to be solved, because sometimes it's very annoying to
catch misteriously dissapeared access rights, that causes data leaks or access
denial. :-(

I appeal to the community to vote for this jira issue if you suffered from this
bug also and want to see it fixed. :-)

Kind Regards,

Dmitry

Sat, 7 Apr 2012 10:54:21 +0200 от <ricardo.julio.rodriguez.fernan...@sergas.es>: